I worry a lot. Objectively though, I realize that there are lots of things I don’t worry about because there’s no reason to. And I’m thankful for that.
Things I’m Thankful Not to Need to Worry About
- Being fed, clothed, and sheltered.
- A mountain of student loans. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!)
- Having the resources for a good education and future.
- Having a big, loving family.
- The care and keeping of another human. (This can apply to both children and elderly parents. Maybe both someday, but not for a looooong time.)
- Finding things that interest me.
- Finding things to do in my spare time.
- Paying for my own Netflix account.
- Overdue library books, due to the fact that my Kindle automatically returns them.
- The inevitable burn-out of our sun (because I’ll be long dead by then).
- Hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes (because of my current geographical location).
- Any severe health problems in the near future, thanks to youth and ((relatively)) good genes.
What are you thankful to not need to worry about?